Saturday, February 9, 2008

bridget McCarthy page 6

Aunts And Uncles

I didn’t realise I mentioned aunts and uncles much.

In the Christmas piece I mentioned my aunt Lena Walsh,, my mother’s sister

In the piece about SEAView,

An uncle Danny Mahony he was my Grandmother’s second husband’s son

Grand uncle Mike Tobin also known as Mike Dwyer,

His wife Katie Tobin, also known as Katie Dwyer.

My grandmother (father’s side) Allie Tobin

My grandfather ( father’s side ) Richie Tobin.

My grand mother ( mother’s side ) Bridget Mahony

My step grandfather’s ( mother’s side) Johnny Mahony.

My mother was Josie Tobin

My father John Tobin

I don’t remember if I used My uncle Micil Tobin’s name( he was Pats/Barney’s(Pat Tobin of Ballinagoul) father)

My cousin Patricia Tobin (Mrs O’Neill) was Mike and Katie’s granddaughter.

Three of my sisters that I mentioned often

Alice Tobin (Mrs Amdrews)

Mamie Tobin

Madgie Tobin (Mrs Hancox)

All the above except Madgie are dead now RIP.

I have more sisters and brothers much younger than me, me being the 2nd eldest,

I don’t remember any other relatives being mentioned by name, but I expect you will let me know if I have missed anyone out.


No comments:

Anna Haslam and the Quakers of Piltown and Youghal

My god friend Mike Hackett who resides this side of Youghal Bridge is Youghl's foremost Historian. Mike has several books behind him And...